Frequently asked Questions:
To open an account with a broker, you need to follow the link from the list below, fill out a form, verify your identity and open a trading account directly in your personal account. In most cases, the parameters of the opened account should be as follows:
- – trading platform – MT4;
- – account type – standard account or ECN / RAW account;
- – account currency – USD;
- – leverage size – from 1: 100 to 1: 500 (depending on the trading strategy).
Links for opening a personal account / trading account:
IcMarkets – Open an account in IcMarkets;
FxOpen – Open an account in FxOpen;
Alpari – Open an account in Alpari.
You need to log into your personal account with the broker. Then go to the rating of PAMM accounts and on the PAMM account page click on the ‘Invest’ or ‘Attach’ link.
You can do this in several ways or all at the same time, namely:
- – use the link to the PAMM account in the rating of managers on the broker’s website;
- – use the link to third-party monitoring – MyFxBook, FXBlue (you must first make a request by contacting us in any way convenient for you);
- – use weekly updated data on the results of trading on our website.
Profit distribution occurs once a month automatically on the broker’s website. In your personal account, you will see the total profit.
You can withdraw your profit or the entire deposit at any time. You must first notify the manager of this so that he closes the current trading positions.